Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Dance Extravaganza!!!

     Okay, I don't usually warn you, and I leave you here scrolling and scrolling for days trying to figure out when the end of this post is coming. But today I'm just going to warn you...it's a long one people!! :-)) I've got lots of stuff to be happy about...Thus the happy dance!!
    I was already happy when I went to bed, and was excited to know that I would be sharing that happiness on my blog this morning. But then I logged onto my computer this morning, went to my Wuglyees Etsy shop...which is what I do first thing every morning, HOPEFULLY!...and WOW! I made 3 sales!! And not the three custom ordered sales either....that's suppose to be coming by Tuesday...but 3 sales from a customer I sold to before! A repeat customer of my necklaces!!! :-)
    Now, I know that a lot of you have been selling quite regularly lately. I've seen your traffic, and I'm VERY happy for you!! But my traffic has been depressingly low. So, forgive me my exuberance this morning please. You know it won't last long!! Ha! Ha!
    The other things that have made me really happy is the support I've received from all of you. ;'_'; You've been trying your best to help get my little crocheted items shown around on the web. I don't know if very many people are really paying attention to my items, but I've been paying very much attention to the love you've been sending my way. :-)
   This morning I want to send some HEARTY Thank Yous to all of you!!!

      My Mountain Streams Blue and Black Scarf for Men...shown off by my hubby...was put in a treasury by  stellasblossoms entitled Great Gifts For HIM.
     And there truly are some great gifts here for the men in your life! I'm kinda partial to a couple. One being this Baby Engraved Stone...River Rock by MonkeysJewels.
    If you like engraved stones of every size and shape, with important or funny things perfectly engraved on them...like I do now, for sure!...then you'll love roaming through this shop!
    The other one in this treasury being this PERSONALIZED GIFT FOR DAD Keychain MY HERO II by stellasblossoms herself! It's something I know men will use. And who doesn't like something that's personalized?!

    My Large White Crocheted Hand Sandal Bracelet was put in the treasury by littlefoxphotos entitled Snow & Icicles.
   Not only is this treasury stunningly beautiful, with all of the pretty blues she picked, but there are some great items displayed here by some really talented Etsians!! There were too many pretty ones to talk about. So, check them ALL out for yourself by following the link. :-)

    My Winter White and Fun Fur hat was allowed to be seen in with some other gorgeous picks of Cindy's {of CinLynnBoutique}in her treasury entitled Winter Whites.
    And again, too many pretty things to mention. You just have to take a look for yourself!

    PencilsandPalette put my Crocheted Black and White Crest Buttonniere for Men in their treasury entitled Parsimonious Tuxedo.

    There are some cute items here too. But my favorite, a Cuddling Penguins Illustration, was sold already. :-[ So, no need in me showing it to you now! But it's still in the treasury if you want to see it. Maybe you can check the shop for others, if you're interested!! I see she does have some custom pieces!

    Last is this fun treasury entitled Show Your Ears by cindyrquilts.
     She put my Cranberry Happy Mix Wheel Flower Earrings in here.
   These were a pair like Baby Wuglyee was wearing the other day. *giggle* I loved the cute earrings in this treasury! The Flying Geese Quilt Blocks Earrings...
   The Peas in a Pod Earrings...
   The Quilt Mosaic Earrings {which are now sold too!}...
     And the Fanciful Fabric, Freshwater Pearl and Steel Earrings by pinkpetalstudio.
    I had to end with some fabric....Didn't I?! ^_^
    So now you see why I'm 'Happy Dancing' this morning! And I'll be happy dancing even more once I get some breakfast in my body and some spiritual goodness in my mind today. So, I'm off to do that now!! have a good day everybody!!! And to all of the supportive shop owners of these treasury shops I say another HEARTY THANKS!!!! :-)
{I know you've seen this poem a couple of times before, but since I'm so thankful this morning, and it's Sunday, here you go again!! ^_^}

I Am Thankful

I am thankful I can breathe
when I wake up every day;
I am thankful I have time
in which I can spend to pray.

I am thankful that my husband
is a good, hard-working man;
I am thankful I can write
with a steady flowing hand.

I am thankful for good friends,
who are always there for me;
I am thankful for my ears,
and the sunsets I can see.

I am thankful for the Bible,
`cause from it I learned the truth;
I am thankful for the rain,
and my apartment`s rain-proof roof.

I am thankful for my life,
because without it I'd be dead-
and the dead can't serve Jehovah,
or even practice what he's said.

I am thankful for this poem,
writing it was not a chore,
`cause it made me stop and think
of all the things I'm thankful for.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/05/2010

    What a great poem. How so very true. Love the blog and of course love the happy dance. Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg, Thank you so much!!! I know I'm not the only thankful person in the world, but considering how many struggles there are to write about, this girl is THANKFUL for the ability to write about the good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww well done for getting the sales i can imagin the joy you must have felt thats great ;-) I love your necklaces very beautiful and very unique and also your bracelet is gorg to. Have a great week and keep smiling and embracing the goodness you are feeling ;-)) Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. delia, How nice of you to pay me such nice complements about my necklaces and bracelets. I appreciate it very much! :-) Hopefully someone will keep buying them so I can keep doing what I like to do...make them!! ^_^ You have a good week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You earned the happy dance this morning for sure!! Glad it's been such a great day for you. And of course, you're welcome! I love that hat and just HAD to put it in there. That hat and scarf gave me the idea to begin with! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. CinLynn, Awww! You mean my hat and scarf was inspiration for your treasury?! That's so sweet!! Thank you!!...By the way, now it's 6 items today!!! My custom order was paid for today! Isn't that great!! :-)) Okay, the happy dance will stop for a while now. I'm getting light-headed with glee! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing gift ideas!! I already have my eye on a few ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, Great!! Happy hunting! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the people who took your cards on Saturday end up stopping by your beautiful shop!! More Happy Dancing will be on the schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spanishlullabies, I hope so too!! :-) I have gotten a lot of traffic I noticed this morning, so we'll see! Thank you very much for all of your help with that my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^