Thursday, June 21, 2012

Guess What, World?..............


        ....me and Matt are both dancing today! :-)) ... I don't exactly know why Matt is doing it, but I'm dancing because I FINALLY GOT SOME SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! ^_^ And, in fact, I'm only half awake right now! :-) Hubby said he had to wake me up 3 times this morning before I actually seemed awake! LOL 
       And...NEWS JUST IN...this bounty of sleep has confirmed what I suspected all along as to why I wasn't sleeping.....Turn your head, men......I also got my 'friend' last night!....Ugh! (Sorry if that was too much information....You know me! ^_^)....Soooo....the old lady, hormonal story, continues! Ha! Ha!

        Guess what?....I'm going back to bed. I've got a lot of sleeping to catch up on, and apparently my body wants to do it....NOW!!! :-] After I eat a little something, of course. I've got to eat! I'm sleepy....not out of my mind! LOL

     But I'm not gonna leave you all alone...without something to smile about! :-) Me and Matt are gonna dance you on home!.....Have a good day.....a restful day....everybody! :-)

 

 Tired
 
Sapped, low,
weary, slow.

Dragging about,
plum tuckered out.

Fatigued, spent,
No power surge sent.

Depleted, drained,
almost empty-brained.

Pooped, sucked dry,
out of gas, can't try.

Exhausted, fried,
 done in, mopey-eyed.

Tired? There's no doubt!
'Cause I'm all petered out.

8 comments:

  1. So happy to hear about the sleep Wugs!
    Speaking of dance, have you been watching So You Think You Can Dance this year? It's had some amazing moments.

    Get some more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! :-] I'm happy about the sleep too! I'm feeling more rested, and wide awake now! Ahhhhh!...And yes, I have been watching SYTYCD. I'm loving it...especially the back stories. Even the dancers that don't make it on the show have brought a tear or two to my eyes!

      Delete
  2. Wow! The first video just made me so happy. I like Matt.
    I'm so happy for you. I really hope you're sleeping right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had the same effect on me, Priscila! ^_^ And then I went to sleep....and I'm still happy and smiling! :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get some sleep & I certainly don't blame you for wanting to go back to bed and get some more sleep. You certainly need it.
    Thanks for sharing the videos of Matt dancing. They were fun to watch. In fact I might just play them again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jo, I got tons of sleep yesterday. Although last night I was back up again at 3 a.m.! Ugh! Oh well...at least I was rested from all the sleep I'd gotten earlier in the day!...I'm so glad you enjoyed the videos! :-] I watched them about 3 times myself!

      Delete
  4. Such good news that you are resting. The video made my day.
    Hope we all can keep dancing. lol
    Take care honey
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie...Yep! Sleeping like a log...sorta kinda. Sometimes like a rolling log. LOL...And I''m so glad you enjoyed the video! It makes you feel good about the world, doesn't it?! :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^