Monday, September 24, 2012

How Do I Know That 'Fall' Or Autumn Is Officially Here?!


     Autumn....Fall...is finally here! :-) Wanna know how I know?!...One way I know is that hubby has caught the camera bug-ness! LOL He's thinking about and looking for things to take pictures of! ^_^
        Here's a few of his 'captures'...




         These (above) are some of the last blooms of the long gone...long gone by a whole day or two! ^_^...summer. The last one is a photo from a corner of his garden...This is some more shots of that old tired wreck of a thing (Below)! LOL...





      Needless to say, his garden has seen it's better days for the year! When it's looking like this, it's a clear sign to me that it's Fall!

      Another way that I know that it's Fall is that the temperatures outside are cooler, the skies are 'Fall-ish', and hubby has Fall wanderlust. He wants to desperately go somewhere and do something...but he doesn't know where or what?! LOL It's funny to watch him this time of year. He starts acting like he's a caged puma, with a broken leash and no way to get the door open! ^_^ ...I'm not gonna say what that makes me in that analogy! ^_^ I'm just gonna proceed to show you how else I know that it's officially Fall!...




        In certain spots of the backyard, even though there's still a lot of green, you can see little pops of color,....whereas in other parts of the backyard...








        BAM!!! It's FALL!!!! :-) ... Enjoy it, People! And have a good day! :-)

       {By the way, me and the virus are still dancing. Only now I'm leading. :-))}

Fall Is The Tree

Fall is the tree,
with its colors all set free
in the orange and red you see,
and the golden leaves in the
honey-colored harmony
of a busy bumble bee.

Its so beautiful that we
don't even have to pay a fee
for the stark tranquility
that just fills our heart with glee.

Fall is the tree,
and it makes us hit our knee,
and thank God so humbly
for the unlocked door and key
to our visual memory.
All the other seasons flee,
but the fall is the tree.

10 comments:

  1. It's Fall!!! It's starting to change the color here, but nothing like New England and that's what I miss so much...
    I hope you can post more Fall photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Priscila, it's starting to pop out here...EVERYWHERE! And no worries, I'm sure hubby is gonna be sharing his shutterbug-ness of Fall all the time! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures :) I just love this time of year!

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bee! I love it too! In fact, it's my favorite season! :-)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9/24/2012

    Beautiful Photos, I love the fall :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My hubby will be happy to know you liked them. :-) And yes, I love Fall too!!

      Delete
  4. I'm a huge fan of fall myself! The colors are starting to "pop" here too! I guess all we can do is enjoy it and not worry about what it's going to bring.
    I'm sorry you're still under the weather. Hope you get rid of that nasty soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are, Cindy! You're a Fall lover like me. :-) I've been to the upper peninsula in Michigan, with all of the trees and waterfalls. I'm sure it must be gorgeous around there now!...I'm still working on the "nasty" too. I THINK it's getting better! We'll see...Have a good evening, my friend. ♥

      Delete
  5. What beautiful photos. I love how everything looks so green and bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!...Yes, hubby says it's easy taking pictures now. :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^