Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Flowers....and a Train!


       It's gonna be another short post today. I had another trembling episode last night...Grrrrr! This morning I feel like I've been hit by a fast moving train!...But I just had to share some great pieces I found on Etsy the other day!....I HAD to!! :-)


       No, I'm not into stamping. But this box of 12 different designs could almost make me start! They're so cute!


        And you know why these earrings caught my eye, right?!.....FLOWERS! :-) Enough said!


       I love the detailed flowers on this brooch too! And the color. :-] 

       Okay, that's it today. I could get into the gory details of my bad night, but.......I won't! Aren't you glad I'm sparing you this time?! ^_^ ...Hopefully it's gonna be all uphill from here......PLEASE!!!...Have a good day, Everybody!

 Ode To Flowers

Ode to all loved flowers,
whatever color, shape or form.
You enthrall with sheer delight!
At other times, make my heart warm.

Whether photographed or made,
growing tall out in the yard;
In a vase or porch-side planter,
or just naturally unmarred;

Please know you always make me smile,
and lift my mood when I am down.
The world would be a different place
without a lot of you around! 

6 comments:

  1. Deb, I hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Velma...I just woke up. I think the fever is almost gone now.

      Delete
  2. Oh no!! Sounds like a relapse!! Take care my friend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better. Thank you so much for featuring my purse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...and as to sharing your purse, it was my pleasure. :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^