Wednesday, November 21, 2012

O_O WOW! Is That The Right Time??!!!!


      Hello Y'all!!...Can you tell I'm trying to divert your attention away from my bed-hair, unwashed face, and eyes still half shut?! ^_^ WELL, I AM!!...I just woke up about ten minutes ago! YIKES!!
      I had such a good day yesterday...well, the second half of it was good anyway!...that I went to bed, and woke up smiling, laid back down, woke up at one in the morning......and couldn't go back to sleep until around five a.m.!!!....And I just woke up again!!!
       What made me so happy was the biggest 'one person' order of lapel pins and boutonnieres that I've ever sold in my Wuglyees shop at one time! :-) I sold twelve of them TO ONE CUSTOMER!! :-) The one in the header photo was one of them...Happy, Happy!!!! And yes....I now finally believe that the lapel pin business may be my niche! :-]
      And since I'm running so late this morning, I thought I'd just quickly show you the ones I recently made that all have to be put in the shop quick, fast and in a hurry now...to make up for the big....PRETTY!...hole last night's customer left! :-) After that, I'm off to take a bath, get out of the way so the nice lady can clean my house, and do some MORE lapel pin crocheting!! :-) Here goes!...

Bolder colors...





A basic color (blue)...



My very first 5-petal lapel pin...(more may be forth-coming soon)...



Two sets. One lapel pin....One boutonniere...






And last, the boutonniere I'm working on right now ^_^ ...



         It's waiting for a personality and a dream! LOL

       Okay Y'all....I'm sorry for the 'show-off' and run, but tomorrow.......tomorrow......I don't know what I'm talking about tomorrow! LOL No worries though, I'll show up and talk about something I'm sure!!! ^_^ Have a good day!

 Never As Expected

Why can't things go as expected?
No left turn. No oops!...'Snaffu'!
There's always got to be a fly
in the ointment, soup or stew!

Why can't things go as they should,
Without a hitch, impending doom?
Instead of 'Steady as she goes'!
There's always Click, click, click! Then BOOM!! 

2 comments:

  1. Those are lovely i love the black and red one. Im so glad there selling well for you. Have a great day, dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dee! :-) Yes, they're keeping me busy now, crocheting like a mad woman!! ^_^ ...Have a good day!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^