Friday, November 30, 2012

So Much Plum To 'Show 'N' Tell'!


      Remember 'Show 'N Tell' when you were in school?!...I used to love that. :-) I still like the concept. I'm gonna try it today in fact...starting with 'showing' you all those different wines in the one pretty glass. Well, all pretty in the same glass...sorta kinda. :-) Ooooooo!...Ahhhhhhh!...Pretty!
     But there isn't gonna be a lot of 'telling' in this post. Just a lot of 'showing'! :-) My friend Cindy, of CinLynnBoutique, included my new purple boutonniere in a treasury that she curated...


        I wanted to 'show' you the treasury, and also some other 'plum colored' items I came across on Etsy! I'll show you the treasury in a minute.
      But first, I wanna 'show' you the other plum colored or purple items I came across...starting with the wine glass illustration (in the header photo). As soon as I saw it, I started to swoon! :-) And no, it was not because I was 'tipsy'.  :-)) I haven't had wine for quite a while. In fact, I rarely drink wine, or anything alcoholic, anymore...I don't know why I swooned, except that the construction of the photo, and those pretty colors, got my creative brain going! I'm already considering putting some of those colors together in some boutonnieres and lapel pins! :-) ...But that's for another day's 'telling'! 
       Today let me 'show' you!...




      Oh yes! Plum...or purple-plum...is such a pretty color!...Okay, let me 'show' you the treasury now!..

(Plum Delicious!!-Treasury)

      Believe me...there's all kinds of cute items in this treasury. I won't 'show' you every single thing though. You can click on the above treasury yourself, and go and check out each shop, if you want...But here's a couple...




      Okay, 'Show 'N Tell' OVER!! :-]

     I wanna quickly apologize for being so late getting my post up today...(for those of you who are used to reading my blog at a certain time). I got a visitor this morning, and I had a package that had to go out, and...and...and....! ^_^ It's one of those kind of days!...Also it's 'Virtual' Date Night!! I had some arrangements to sure up for our date! :-) 
     Now I'm off to get to work on a custom order. It's an important one for me. I'll tell you about it tomorrow....Have a good day, Everybody! :-)

 Virtual trip

I really like to travel,
See the world, expand my mind.
But not getting on an airplane,
or hunting luggage I can't find!

I like a 'good ole' virtual trip.
Computer details. Music too.
Where you don't need a 'stinking' passport,
or have to wear a 'stinking' shoe!

But a little stay at home,
under covers, lock and key,
can also be expansive.
Even if it's 'virtually'.       

4 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful this is!! Thank you so much for showcasing my treasury! It looks so much better on your blog! LOL
    Have a wonderful date night and a wonderful rest of the day too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Bead!! Plum was a good choice you made! :-] And it was my pleasure sharing it on the blog. It made it all pretty in purple and plum! ^_^

      Delete
  2. I do enjoy hearing about your virtual dates! Such a great idea! I love that purple hat but my heart did a flip flop over the pen! Soooo pretty! I just might have to take a real trip to that site! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! That's nice, Yaya! I stopped going into the details of our 'virtual' dates because I thought I was boring everybody with it...At least I didn't bore YOU! ^_^ I'm happy about that!...And by the way, I love that pen too! I have soooooo many pens around here though, that I would never be able to justify buying another one...especially one so out of my price range. But I can ogle, can't I?! ^_^ Have a good weekend, Yaya!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^