Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Morning.....Ahhhhhhh!


        When I saw this print this morning (with the love birds sitting on a branch) the first thing I thought was: 'Yep! That's how I'm feeling this morning!' :-) ... And No! I didn't mean that I felt like I was 'up a tree'! LOL...I mean that it's feeling like a nice and quiet Sunday morning. The kind where you don't wanna do much...just sit around with your 'boo honey' and listen to music, nod, and nap! :-]
     That 'do nothing except listen to music, nod and nap' thing is not gonna last long though! I've got a package to wrap and get ready for shipping...I sold a black lapel pin in my Wuglyees shop overnight :-) YAY!...


      ...And after that, I've got to get me some breakfast and get ready for my meeting!...Good things need to go in my stomach and my mind today! ^_^
        Later on I've got some more crocheting to do, some phone calls to make, and some other odds and ends to get straightened out...Mostly though, it's gonna be just a quiet Sunday morning with my hubby...looking out the window for birds...


       ...Hopefully we'll be able to catch more than just a glimpse of their tail! ^_^ 
      
       ...Or we'll be looking at an old movie, or maybe listening to some music and bopping away...or something! ^_^ ...It won't be cooking today!!!...*sigh*...We had another incident. And the story is still developing this morning! O_O ...*shaking my head*...I'll have to tell you about that tomorrow...*cough! cough!*

       While I'm off to my meeting, maybe you can check out all of the goodies in these shops (including the shop that had my header photo....beautiful watercolor drawings!)...





        To check out their full shops, just click on any of the pictures or the shop names, and follow the links.

      In the meantime, I'm off!...But I'll leave behind a poem and some music...just in case the shop browsing is not enough to keep you busy until I get back here to 'yak my head off' some more! ^_^ Have a good Sunday, Everybody!


Sunday Mornings

Sunday mornings are for quiet,
and for music in your ears.
Not for fretting over business,
or for struggle, or for tears.

Sunday mornings are for worship,
or for time to just relax.
Not for schedules that need keeping,
or for dealing with the 'Quacks'!

Sunday mornings are for slowness,
sipping on a cup of 'Joe';
Getting ready for the new week,
when you have to 'Go! Go! Go!'

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on another sale! And I love your Sunday morning finds.
    Can't wait to hear about the "incident!" LOL

    Enjoy your meeting. We're going this afternoon to a Spanish meeting. Should be interesting since I know very little Spanish and hubby knows nothing. Tee Hee!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, Cindy! :-) I hope you get encouraged at your meeting too...And whether you know the language or not, you know the friends. You'll enjoy it! :-)) Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my owl coffee cozy! Happy Sunday. I've acknowledged your posting on my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/tabletopjewels and pinned here: http://pinterest.com/pin/246501779575952789/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was entirely my pleasure, Sharon!! :-) And thank you for the 'share' on Facebook and the 'pin' on Pinterest too! :-)

      Delete
  3. Thank so much Deb for sharing my blue agate ring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty that I was glad to share my page with, Marianna! :-) Thank YOU!

      Delete
  4. I really like those leaf cards. They look amazing.
    That owl sure does look cute on that cozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like you and I have similar taste, Jo! :-) Those leaf cards especially....Sooooo cute!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^