Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm Looking For Signs Of Spring!


         It's Monday...It's the beginning of a new week.....It's almost the end of March.....and it's SPRING! :-) ... Uhhhh....I think it's Spring! O_O Looking out my window into the backyard, it would be hard to know for sure that it, in fact, 'is' Spring!..That's why I decided to look for signs of Spring today.
        I found some beautiful colors of Spring in the bracelet and necklace from shalayneoriginals!...
      


         Sorry though...you can't buy this set. It's reserved for someone. But maybe if you ask her "pretty please" she'll make a set for you!  Just 'convo' her (Etsy email) and see! :-)

       Now, I'll show you why I'm looking for Spring....It's because of this!...


       We have cloudy gray skies, temperatures in the low 30s (Fahrenheit), and snow still on the ground! O_O Sad, isn't it?!...And it's suppose to be Spring!!...I'm glad there's still signs of Spring's coming...
 


      ...because visions like this...


     ...could really put you in a bad mood!!...I mean, I thought that by now there would be birds looking for Spring nesting material, and I'd be on the impatient wait for my dear hummingbirds to return!
       Instead I'm watching hubby going back and forth to the window, looking at the almost empty suet bird feeder, and saying: "Should I put another one out there, or clean the hummingbird feeder?!...Will the winter birds scare off the hummingbirds if they show up at the same time?! O_O"
       I keep saying: "I don't know.....I don't know....I DON'T KNOW!!!!"... All I know is that it sure doesn't feel..or look...like Spring!! Spring would look like this!...
 

      ...and like this!...


       Not like this! O_O ...Grrrr!...


      Spring food would look something like this! :-) ...


       Of course I could eat anything and call it Spring food!! ^_^ But that's probably just me! Food is just FOOD...Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall!!!! LOL...Speaking of which...I'm hungry!! ^_^


       Time for me to get out my fork, spoon, and butter knives, and have me some breakfast!! ^_^ But my butter knives won't end up as beautifully arranged as the mirror above...That's for sure! ^_^
      Have a good day, Everybody!! :-)

Monday, Monday, Monday

Here comes another Monday!
Your frantic work week has begun!
Say goodbye to 'Take It Easy',
and all those things you haven't done.

Four more week days are ahead,
seeming like they'll never end.
But just think, before you know it,
"weekend" will be round again.

Lift your attention, all you mothers;
Week day workers, "Out The Door!"
Time to file, and diaper babies,
walk and scrape things off the floor.

Here comes another Monday!
Whether you want it to, or not!
Say goodbye to 'Take It Easy'.
You've got things to do...a lot!

Monday, Monday, Monday!
Why do you have to come so fast?!
And you stay so long! Why can't
the weekend 'Take It Easy' last?!

4 comments:

  1. Deb, wow, what a fabulous blog! Thank you for featuring my Spring Wildflowers set! I love the contrast in your photos--Spring/Winter, lol! It's definitely very much Spring here...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :-) Thank you so much!...And it was my pleasure sharing your Spring wildflowers set!...Keep up the good work! :-)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3/25/2013

    Thank you so much for including me in this lovely blog post!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was entirely my pleasure, Deborah! :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^