Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm Seeing Dots This Morning...And It's A Good Thing!


   Do you see the rain clouds...on the earrings, I mean?!...Yeah. I do too! And thankfully I'm ONLY seeing them on the earrings this morning. It finally stopped raining here. Woohoo!!! :-) ... I'm trying to be happy about it for the small amount of time I have to be happy about it, because we have some kind of rain storm coming tomorrow...*sigh*...as if all of the rain we've been getting so far was not enough...But WHATEVER! It's not raining right now...except on earrings! ^_^ Although I am seeing spots!!!
    I'm seeing spots in a 'good' way though. Not in the 'Oooo-what's-wrong-with-me?-I-don't-feel-well!' kind of way! ^_^ I'm seeing spots on everything...on Etsy lately...







       I don't know why polka dots are catching my eye so much! Last week it was stripes! So maybe I'm just going through 'a-thing!' LOL...I have to say though, that the love bug diaper above would have caught my eye even if it didn't have dots! ^_^ Can't you just see your little toddler 'toodling' around the park with that cute bug on his 'booty'!! :-))

      By the way, I have been making some dotted things myself! :-] ...
 



      I just haven't figured out how to make them with multiple dots on them.....Just give me time!! ^_^

      Obviously, nothing exciting is going on around my neck of the woods, because I'm talking to you about polka dots and bugs! LOL...Oh Well, I take it as it comes!! The less exciting, the better, these days!!!! I've had a pretty 'exciting' year. I can do without any more excitement like that!!! O_O
       Have a good day, Everybody! :-)

Peaceful Moments

Peace is what I'm after.
No concerns to vex my head.
No disturbing complications.
No emotions to be read.

Peaceful contemplation.
Mental 'Playing in the yard'.
No 'You have to do this!" wording.
Nothing strenuous or hard.

Quiet, simple peace.
No one's problems I should fix.
No concentrated effort.
No new wrinkles in the mix.

Yes, peace is what I'm after.
Nothing pressing me 'to do'.
I want peaceful little moments.
And I'm gonna get them too!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my butterfly with these awesome items!
    Sharon from Monarch Photo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, Sharon! :-) Thank you for allowing me to share it!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^