Friday, July 12, 2013

'Virtual' Friday Date Night...and Salesman Story - Part 3 and Done!


       It's another one of my favorite days coming atcha....'Virtual' Date Day Friday!!! :-) And if you're a regular reader of my blog you already know that my 'virtual' date has started early!...because I'm very late getting my post up this morning!! ^_^ But whatever!
      I'm not gonna tell you where we're going, or what we're doing, but I'll give you a few clues...courtesy of some wonderful Etsy shop items! :-) ...


 




       Did you figure it out?! ^_^ It's so mysterious and hard to figure out! LOL

      Before I head out to really get it started...and get some boutonnieres shipped off. WOOHOO!!!! :-) ...let me tell you what happened when hubby called the 'Big Wig' at the corporate office about my boutonnieres! :-)
      Well, the first 'Big Wig' listened and passed him along to the 'Ultra Big Wig'!....The 'Ultra Big Wig' listened, and passed him along to the 'Super-Ultra Big Wig'...*Teehee*...he listened, and passed him along to the 'Ultimate Big Wig'!!...After all was said and done, we're in a waiting pattern to see whether it will be okayed or not, and for how many, and if and where they will be allowed to go...*deep breath*
     I'm not reading too much into it, even though it looks like it might be getting some momentum. I know how these things go...especially when corporations get involved....Where is the little franchise shops with the signs saying: "Will buy boutonnieres on regular basis" anyway?!! LOL I know...probably in a meeting with a corporation 'Big Wig'! ^_^
      Have a good day, Everybody! :-)

Best Laid...UnPlanned

Every last detail
had been very well thought out.
Well-laid plans were in their place.
Wait!...What's this all about?!

A fly has stumbled in the ointment,
'well-thought-out' just got a glitch.
Life has thrown another curve ball,
and all your plans you have to ditch.

'Change-of-plans' were uninvited.
The 'shoe has fallen' without a sound.
Oh Well! You can't be aware of everything,
nor every curve can you see around.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooo I hope it turns out well for you!! Very positive I'd say, but I sure understand about not getting hopes up. I've learned the hard way on that one myself.
    Enjoy your "trip" tonight and your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy!! ♥ We hope it turns out well too. If not...we have other places to check out! Onward and upward. ^_^ Okay...Off to the 'virtual' airport now. ^_^ Have a good day! ♥

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for featured my jute twine here!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, RosaMaria! :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^