Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dear Saturday.........!


      Dear Saturday, Why did you wake me up so late this morning?! O_O You knew I had things to do!!And getting started late is not gonna help!...Oh...so that's the reason! :-) ...You knew that Friday had given me a hard time, and you were trying to let me sleep in! :-) Okay...well, I forgive you.
      But Saturday, now that I'm awake, what are you expecting of me?!...because, as you know, Friday had me up and down all night, flipping and flopping. I think it was the 'virtual' date that went waaay into the night, talking and talking, and talking!!! Sometimes that Friday doesn't know how to shut up!!! LOL
      SO Saturday, since we don't want to have you looking like Friday, I propose that we set a better schedule for you!...after we eat first, I mean. You know I'm no good for 'nothing' until I get my green tea and put some fuel in this lackadaisical engine I call a body! ^_^ It needs a transition period...sorta like butterflies! ^_^ ...



      Anyway, Saturday, how's your weather?!...When was the last time you talked to your growing 'to do' list?!...Are your roads gonna be busy?!...I have to ask because I don't want you to think I don't really care about you! :-]
     If you don't mind, Saturday, I'm not gonna treat you the same as I did Friday...even though Friday 'was' a lot of fun!...No! Friday got 'all out of order' last night!!...Actually, I like your attitude much better. :-) I think you're special...every week! and today I want you to know it. So, I'm gonna spend a lot of time with you...just you and me...'mano y mano'...or rather, girl to girl...Girl Time! :-))
      Come on Saturday, let's get dressed and get you started on the right foot!...so to speak!! LOL...
 

      Saturday, I love how you're always waiting at the end of the week to have a little fun! :-) I know we'll have a good day! ^_^ Bye, Poetesswug...your 'bestie'! ♥

Butterfly-ish

I'm feeling butterfly-ish.
Wanna flutter...move real slow.
Wanna wander...mind and body.
Not be fast, and 'on the go'.

I'm feeling like I need
a quiet day to hang around.
Have everything wrapped up,
and just block out surrounding sound.

I'm feeling butterfly-ish.
Wanna lay in bed till noon.
Wanna have some time to morph.
Need a tree and a cocoon.

Tomorrow they'll be time
to change and modify.
To spread my wings, add color,
like a brand new butterfly

2 comments:

  1. like the butterfly poem, and the creations.... do the butterflies come off and on? or is each a separate night light....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks, Jenn!! :-] And I asked the Etsy shop owner about the butterflies. As soon as she gets back to me about them I'll let you know...Okay...nighty night! ^_^ Gotta turn my night light on. LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^