Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Oh Yeah!...I'm Back To My Buttons!!


     I actually did it! I made a brooch with one of my favorite buttons on it! :-) And I actually listed it in my Wuglyees shop too! :-) I hope it sells, but actually...this one was for me! ^_^ And more are coming too! I mean...I can't just let them sit in my 'stash box', can I?!
     This particular flower button...I think...it's worth about $11.00. So, I'm taking a chance putting a higher price on the brooch, in order to cover the price of a button! But hey!...someone besides me may appreciate it, right?!....RIGHT?!! O_O





      Other than my special button...and more buttons to come!...I don't have much to talk about! :-)) ... So, I'm gonna show you a couple of eye-catchers, and get on outta here! ^_^ ...
 


      Oh Yeah!...I also can show you what I had for breakfast yesterday! :-) ...


      Hubby surprised me with a cornmeal fried pork chop, pasta and cheese, and potatoes and onions!...Frankly, the picture of it doesn't look that great! But it was DE-delicious!!! ^_^ Considering that I wasn't physically feeling all that great...it was a perfect 'feel-good' kinda surprise! :-] ... I wonder what's in store for me this morning!!...Would it be too much to wish for cornmeal fried catfish?! ^_^ ... Have a good day, Everybody! :-)

Eclectic Tastes

I've got eclectic tastes.
Yes I do! That's what I said!
I'm not afraid of being different,
Country raised and city bred.

If it's pretty, then I'm in,
but just as fast I can be out,
because I don't like what the hoopla
about some things is all about!

I think different can be cool,
in many colors, not just white.
And not just worn by 'one such person',
with a body shape just right.

It's good to have 'eclectic' tastes,
and to just be who 'you' are!
But be careful, because 'eclectic'
quickly can become 'Too Far'!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your new brooch Wug!! Thanks for featuring my necklace. I love this one too! Happy sales to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Thank you, Cindy! :-] I'm so glad to get some feedback about it...although I'm a one man 'like it' band all by myself! LOL And it was my pleasure sharing your beautiful necklace!!...Happy sales to you too!!

      Delete
  2. The brooch is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^