Friday, October 11, 2013

What Do You Look Like When You Go On A Date?!


      It was too dark to get you a picture of our backyard scenery this morning, so I thought I'd let one of my fellow Etsians give you some Fall color this morning! :-) Isn't that just a gorgeous header photo?!...I'm gonna see if I can get hubby to ride around town and snap some Fall foliage photos this weekend. I'll share them with you if I can. :-] ... I'm pretty sure it's a 'done deal'! ^_^
      But that's not what I had intended to talk about this morning!...I intended to share my 'Woohoo!' about the custom order boutonniere I'm crocheting today for a customer to my Wuglyees Etsy shop! It's gonna be a black, dark grey, and pink one! :-) I'm gonna be working on it this morning. I'll hopefully share it with you tomorrow! :-)
      I also want to talk about my 'virtual' date. Well...sorta kinda. O_O We're 'tapped out' financially...Wah Wah...so we're not gonna be "going" anywhere!...Unlike the other 'virtual' dates where we "went" somewhere...sorta kinda...while going nowhere! LOL 
     So instead of going anywhere, we've decided to have a sort of 'stay-cation' kind of date! You know...staying at home, but having fun. ^_^ A novel idea!! LOL...But if I was going somewhere...if I WAS!...this is how I would dress...with a little Etsy help! :-) 
     I would put on a pretty black dress like this one... 


      ...Well, maybe not exactly like this one. I really like it, but the deep plunge in the back wouldn't leave me any way to support my 'girls'...if you know what I mean! O_O
      But since I'd still wanna be pretty and stylish, I think I'd go with this one!...


      And, to add a little 'pizazz', I'd wear these earrings...


      They have a little leopard print, and they look like little acorns! :-) Perfect for a Fall night outing! ^_^

      Then, it would be all about the shoes!....Hmmm...I love these!...
 

      But the heel would be a little high for me today...*we had all of the rain yesterday, and my poor toes are still recuperating! ^_^*...And besides...you know how much I love a sling-back!!...


      But, although I love the sling-back shoe, it's still not quite dressy enough for this dress!....Aha!...These would be perfect! :-) ...


       I'll just soak those aching pinky toes!! LOL

      Now, usually, I'm not that much of a bracelet wearer...but because the dress doesn't have a sleeve, the wrist would need some interest!...This 'BLING!' would do nicely!...


       Now, all I'd need is a little clutch that will draw the whole outfit together...and give me somewhere to hide my pain medication!!!! LOL...


      So, there you are!...All dressed up and no money and nowhere to "go"!! LOL...That's alright!...I still have crochet! ^_^ And I'm off to do that right now...after I nibble on a little something. :-)) ... Have a good day, everybody!...And a good weekend! :-)

Virtual trip

I really like to travel,
See the world, expand my mind.
But not getting on an airplane,
or hunting luggage I can't find!

I like a 'good ole' virtual trip.
Computer details. Music too.
Where you don't need a 'stinking' passport,
or have to wear a 'stinking' shoe!

But a little stay at home,
under covers, lock and key,
can also be expansive.
Even if it's 'virtually'.

2 comments:

  1. This post is a great idea--I really love the outfit you have put together here.
    Thank you for featuring the black cocktail dress from my etsy shop and yes, that back really is VERY low. But I'll take those lace 50s high heels any day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you, Jen O!! :-] I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! And it was my pleasure, sharing your beautiful dress!...Have a great weekend!! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^