Saturday, November 2, 2013

How Do You Have A Balanced Saturday?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/87229623/the-great-grape-elephant-designer-wall?ref=favs_view_1

      I'm seeking balance today. Especially after an 'unbalancing' Friday! O=O I woke up yesterday in a very good mood, and as the day went along it kept getting worse and worse! By the time I went to bed last night I was so uneasy that I was up and down all night!
      Hubby's job is in kind of an unsure place right now because of a company's contract not being honored O_O, and the prices for everything keep going up...and up....and UP!! O_O There seems to be a constant state of 'too much month at the end of the money'!!! LOL
      We're staying in prayer about it. That's the only thing we can do right now...put the problem where it can be dealt with properly!! :-) In the meantime we're keeping our oars in the water...so to speak...looking to see which way the stream is flowing.
      For today, the beginning of a new campaign in the ministry, we're focusing all energy on other people, and giving them an invitation to a great event...We are all in this thing together, people! And we all need a way out!! Thankfully there is one! :-)
      Before I go off to balance myself with that though, let me share the finds from Etsy that got my attention...and the latest clutch back boutonnieres from my shop! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/122762975/swinging-maple-leaf-earrings?ref=favs_view_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/78267633/egyptian-enamel-ring-colorful-handmade?ref=favs_view_4

https://www.etsy.com/listing/166910469/photographers-quilt-patchwork-of-white?ref=favs_view_5

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167754607/clutch-back-flower-pin-crochet-112-inch?ref=shop_home_active
https://www.etsy.com/listing/167754607/clutch-back-flower-pin-crochet-112-inch?ref=shop_home_active

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167743784/clutch-back-flower-pin-crochet-112-inch?ref=shop_home_active
https://www.etsy.com/listing/167743784/clutch-back-flower-pin-crochet-112-inch?ref=shop_home_active

       I think this is the way to a balanced Saturday. Take care of your spiritual business...look at some tennis (Djokovic and Federer are playing each other in the semi-finals, and then Nadal and Ferrer!!! ^_^)...and do some crocheting!.....And take lots of deep breaths! :-]


      Have a good Saturday, and Weekend, Everybody!! :-]
Balance

You teeter totter, in the middle,
Lean a little, OOPS! You're off!
Now you know that you're not balanced,
and you hope the ground is soft.

It's not easy to achieve,
and once you have it, to maintain.
In almost every part of life
our balance is so hard to gain.

You have to balance your emotions,
how you eat, and how you spend.
And when you're balancing your checkbook,
try to keep a level grin.

Staying somewhere in the middle
takes a conscious, careful touch,
because it doesn't take a lot
to go from balanced to 'too much'!

So try to keep a balanced eye,
 a balanced plate, and balanced life.
Keep your feelings all in check,
and minimize the stress and strife.

And don't compare your sense of balance
 to your neighbor's...you're alone.
Because your neighbor's also trying
to get some balance of his own!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a "balanced" day today my friend! The campaign is so much fun and really relaxing. I just don't understand when people turn down a small, innocent tract that is so packed with hope! But that's their choice.
    I hope things work out for Jeff and his job. Nothing is sure in this system right now. That's why we keep getting so much counsel to trust in Jehovah! Build that trust is what I keep hearing! I think Jehovah is preparing us for the time in the near future when our trust in Him will mean our lives!! Hang in there my friend! I'm praying for you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Bead...Yes, it's been a very quiet day...balance. And don't you just love the focus of the new campaign?! :-] We'll let Jehovah reach the hearts, while we reach the doors. ^_^ ... As to hubby's job...and the other stuff!...UGH!...the place for all of that is in prayer. :-)) No need worrying about things you can't do anything about anyway! Let him who can...DO! :-) And I appreciate your prayers for us too!!! We've been down this road before...unfortunately. We know we'll be okay. :-] Have a good rest of the weekend, my friend. ♥

      Delete
  2. Its a great Fall back day. Its a good psych feeling to believe we gain an extra hour of sleep. Just wanted to let you know the autumn earrings and the Egytian ring look great. R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Randy!...I'm glad you liked my Etsy finds...and it was indeed a great Fall day! And it turned out not to be as cold as we thought it was gonna be....a PLUS!! :-] And the extra hour?!....Also a PLUS! ^_^ Shhhhh! Don't remind me it wasn't real!!! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^