Monday, November 25, 2013

Hubby's Home!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/160067662/miniature-little-village-five-houses?ref=favs_view_1

       I had quite a weekend!...of which I slept through most of. ^_^ It's a good thing I have hubby here today to help me take care of and put things back to their rightful place. Otherwise there's no telling what my house would look like!! ^_^ He's a 'good egg'! ♥
      What did I do for the weekend, you ask?!...Well, football...sleeping...eating...giggling with friends...surprises (not in a good way)...brain lags (LOTS of them! ^_^)...more football...a couple of old movies...and taking sand out of my 'virtual' shoes after a trip to the canary islands! ^_^ And did I already say 'Football'!!! LOL
       Ahead for today?!...Trying to finish my talk for the meeting later this week...more grocery shopping...crocheting (I have to re-make 3 lapel pins that sold overnight)...a hair washing...and some other odds and ends....Oh Yeah!.....and getting prepared for this week's cold, snow (maybe), wind, and rain!! O_O...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/87663498/paris-street-art-graffiti-man-with?ref=favs_view_3

      Yes, winter is trying to let us know that it's coming!...although it's still not that bad considering the time of year it is, and considering that the states to the south seem to be getting worse weather than us!!...What's that all about?! O_O Although, don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not complaining!!!
       Noooooo!...This lone half-brained Wug is just talking!...as usual! LOL...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151708906/baby-sand-cat-the-totem-nursery?ref=favs_view_2
https://www.etsy.com/listing/151708906/baby-sand-cat-the-totem-nursery?ref=favs_view_2

      And you are my captured audience! ^_^

      By the way, some really great things happened over the weekend too! Like, for instance, my dad finished his bathroom remodel...including shower tiling, and painting! :-) I have pictures, but I didn't ask if I could share, so I won't. But trust me, it came out beautiful!! :-) ... And hubby made pork chops! :-) YUM!
      How was your weekend?!

All The Things I Love

If I listed all the things I've loved
I could rattle on forever!
Whether by 'order of importance'
or by a poetically quick endeavor.

Right now it's Tennis...Well, all sports,
and reading informative magazines.
And crocheting, food and music.
Well..that might be in my genes!

I've loved teaching and line dancing,
So many things in my short life.
But I've never jumped from a plane,
or whittled anything with a knife!

With every passing moon
I find some other thing that I love.
Whether grassy patterns on my lawn,
or phenomenal skies above.

Yes, if I listed all the things I loved
my words could fill all space,
It comes from curiosity,
and an Ooo-ing Awww-ing place!

      Thanks to all of the Etsy shops for letting me share their goodies while I tell my stories...I just had to say that! :-] And have a good week, Everybody!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^