Thursday, December 26, 2013

Is This A Disney Film?...Or 'Tired, Run A Muck'?!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/123069213/set-of-2-wooden-drawers-treasury-boxes?ref=favs_view_3
 (Set of 2 Wooden Drawers Jewelry box by MyHouseOfDreams)

      Why share a little wooden two drawer heart box as my header photo today?!...Uhhhh...because I could!!...And because it was too cute not to!! ^_^ Oh Yeah, and because it was something I could talk about without having to use too much brain power. :-)
      Yep!...I'm low on 'muster-ability' right now. So, I guess I should be thankful that I could muster the ability to write about 'anything' this morning!...Frankly, I almost didn't do the post!...because I was E-X H-A-U-S-T-E-D!!!!! O_O
      You were almost subjected to my husband doing the blog post instead of me, and him giving you a play-by-play of the silly conversation we were having... ^_^ ...Or should I say the silly conversation "I" was having!...He was just "Uh huh"-ing his way through it as I was rambling. LOL
      I can't remember everything I was saying, but I know it was something about the dream I had last night where the local morning show ('Good Morning America') hosts were staying with us...*like that would ever really happen!!^_^*...And 'Josh' (one of the hosts) was giving his little girl a bedtime bath and reading to her before she went to bed. :-)
      Then, in the dream, I got upset with hubby...*somehow a running theme of all of my dreams! LOL*...because when I went into the kitchen I noticed that our refrigerator and kitchen table were missing! O_O Somebody said something about him not paying the rent on them...*Uhhhh...we don't rent our refrigerator or tables! LOL*
    As I was telling hubby about the dream, a wave of exhaustion came over me, and I just kept talking...like I do! ^_^ I told him how he should write the blog this morning while I dictate it to him. LOL Here's what he would've been writing, if he had been able to keep up with me:

    "Hi Y'all...I'm so tired this morning. I almost didn't wanna write the blog this morning, but hubby is being me today. Ha! Ha!...I don't feel like being me today. I don't know who I feel like being...Hmmm...*long pause*...I think I feel like being Barbara Stanwyck...Not "Double Indemnity" Barbara Stanwyck. She was mean!...I feel like being "Big Valley" Barbara Stanwyck...
      ...I just don't have enough energy to be "Big Valley" Barbara Stanwyck...Wow! I'm really tired...*long pause*...Are you following this honey?! O_O"

     "Uh huh!"

     "What did I say?"

      "I don't know...but I got it." ^_^

      "Is that a good enough conversation to have with somebody...You know...Ooh! I'm so tired...You know, before you're pre-dead."

O_O "Pre-dead?!!"

    "Yeah....no. I mean, when you're too tired to be yourself, and don't have enough energy to be "Big Valley" Barbara Stanwyck?"

   "I think it's too late." LOL

     I'm gonna stop here, because the rest of the conversation was the 'really' silly part!! LOL And besides...I'm still tired! ^_^ The only thing left in this brain now is bills I have to pay, laundry that has to be done...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/102726561/laundry-day-art-print-little-blond-girl?ref=favs_view_4
 (Laundry Day Art Print by VickieWadeFineArt)

      ...Snow that's falling on the backyard again, birds that are making cooing noise at the feeder...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/154895571/landscape-painting-eastern-bluebird-in-a?ref=favs_view_1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/154895571/landscape-painting-eastern-bluebird-in-a?ref=favs_view_1

      ...The "Andy Griffith Show" in the background, and thoughts of warm cover and long naps in my immediate future!..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/105738683/winter-robin-cross-stitch-by-david?ref=favs_view_2

     With a little sunshine, instead of this snow, I wouldn't be sure if this is a Disney movie...or if I'm just tired! LOL...You be the judge. ^_^



A Little Doze'll Do You!

I enjoy my sleeping, and a doze,
a nap, and such.
In fact I might enjoy a snooze
entirely waay too much!

At any time of day,
you'll find me like a weeping willow.
Head hung low and dragging,
looking for the nearest pillow.

No, there's nothing wrong.
I'm not depressed. I've still got bounce!
And I can stay awake and be
quite witty when it counts!

But I have been awake for things
when I could have been asleep.
And now my time's so valuable
I don't treat it like it's cheap.

My sleeping, dozing, napping,
is to my life a special key.
It unlocks and refreshes
and dispels anxiety!

Most people try to fill up
every hour in the day.
But me, I'd rather be asleep
and waste it all away.

There's plenty hours left
for all the flit and play and chore.
An hour for a nap right now?!
Why not?! There's 24!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^