Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Oops!!!!...I Forgot!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/124245601/oops-i-did-it-again-machine-embroidery?ref=favs_view_2

      Now, considering how much I talk, you're probably not gonna believe this...BUT...I forgot to do my blog post today!!! O_O YES I DID!!!...Well, I didn't TOTALLY forget about it...I actually thought about it at around 10:30 a.m., but I was sure I had already done it...O_O...so I just continued doing what I was doing!! LOL
      Guess what I was doing?!.......Yep!...Crocheting!! ^_^ I woke up with my customer's mittens on my mind, because I finished a pair of mittens for her night before last that I was sure were the wrong size! O_O So, making another pair for her right away was on my mind as soon as I got up! I wanted to send them to her in the mail this afternoon...(The post office will be closed here tomorrow, because of the New Year's holiday.)
      All day long it's been me and the black yarn....me and my crochet hook....me and my scatter-brain!!! ^_^ 
        
https://www.etsy.com/listing/89959727/im-sorry-card-oops-apology-blank-card?ref=favs_view_1

      And believe it or not, I'm still working on those very same black mittens right now!! I still have to customize them for her (very large) ....and make her a little free gift! Shhhhhhh! :-) Needless to say, I'm not gonna make the post office now...*shaking my head*...but that's alright. It's better to be 'right', rather than 'early', correct?!...I almost said: "Right?!", but that would've been pressuring you to answer the way I wanted you to....and not correct, right?!....RIGHT???!!! LOL
      Okay...blog post, and random on and on talking....DONE!!! ^_^ It's another day, and another 'Wug' brain-splatter in print!! LOL Have a good rest of the day, Everybody! ♥

Best Laid...UnPlanned

Every last detail
had been very well thought out.
Well-laid plans were in their place.
Wait!...What's this all about?!

A fly has stumbled in the ointment,
'well-thought-out' just got a glitch.
Life has thrown another curve ball,
and all your plans you have to ditch.

'Change-of-plans' were uninvited.
The 'shoe has fallen' without a sound.
Oh Well! You can't be aware of everything,
nor every curve can you see around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^