Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday 'Goings On'!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/109896449/gray-cotton-sweater-women-sweater-loose?ref=favs_view_5

      Yes...it's Sunday again! :-) Yes...there are things going on. :-) No...it's not worth making a big deal or a lot of words on a blog post about...but here goes anyway! ^_^
      Let's talk about the weather!...It's the first day of the 'Meteorological' winter...and it's cold in Massachusetts...DUH! ^_^ As a little plus, it snowed a tiny bit last night...and has disappeared already this morning! But there's also some freezing rain around, that has caused a few car accidents! O_O We're under a 'stay-home-until-around-11:00 a.m.' advisory right now.
      Thankfully my mind doesn't need galoshes or a sweater coat in order to get out-and-about! LOL Although I wouldn't mind putting the cute sweater coat above on and going for a little spin around the block...Well, around the yard...Well, who am I kidding!...I wouldn't wear it out ANYWHERE in this weather!! LOL I'd put it on and sip some coffee in it, and maybe take some 'selfies'!! LOL...In case you're new here to my blog....I DON'T LIKE THE WHITE STUFF...OR THE COLD STUFF!!! LOL...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/56635567/winter-bell-jar-5-x-7-art-illustration?ref=favs_view_3

      I take that back....I don't like 'BEING OUT IN' the white or cold stuff! I don't mind 'looking' at the white or cold stuff from the window at all!! ^_^ In fact, I think it can be quite nice to look at!...as long as I don't have need of anything from the store, or don't have anywhere to be! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/125932693/art-photograph-landscape-water-drop-on?ref=favs_view_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/109896449/gray-cotton-sweater-women-sweater-loose?ref=favs_view_5

      Thankfully I don't have anything like that going on right now!...I do have a meeting a bit later. But by then it will have warmed up...Or at least, that's what the weather man said anyway!
      For now the Wug family goings on include laundry, breakfast, a bit of music...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/166213312/treble-clef-bracelet?ref=favs_view_4

      ...some resting of my hand...Yes...UGH!...it's still hurting! O_O It's so weird how it just flared up out of nowhere...Old people!! UGH! LOL...I'm glad I didn't have a large order to work on or nothing! That would've been stressful!
      As it is, I'm just typing with two fingers, sipping intermittently on some hot green tea, and musing about Sunday's goings on with you!...which is not much going on at all really. ^_^ ...


https://www.etsy.com/listing/171131731/drink-me-coffee-retro-art-print-5x7?ref=favs_view_1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/109896449/gray-cotton-sweater-women-sweater-loose?ref=favs_view_5

      Have a good Sunday, Everybody! :-) Enjoy the last of the weekend because Monday is ready for a full tackle, running directly at us, as I speak!!! LOL

A Music Note

A little 'boogie-woogie' bouncing,
and a tapping toe or two,
and my mood is quickly lifting,
and I want to dance with you.

A little harmony and humming,
and some soul and country too,
and I'm feeling pretty chipper.
So "Let's dance!" My poem is through!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wug! Long time no see. Great post... I love your pics... LOL. the coffee photo made me smile. It is SO me.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellooooooo!! :-] Thanks for stopping by to let me know you liked the post. I appreciate knowing that my random ramblings are making somebody besides me smile on occasion! ^_^ Have a good week, Kat!!

      Delete
  2. It IS pretty if you're looking at it through a window! LOL I don't like going out in it either, but have no choice most of the time. So.....donuts in parking lot can be fun!! :D Nice finds this morning!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Bead!! :-] Yeah, I saw your FB photos of the 'white stuff' you got!! O_O It was too much for me!! LOL Once you're dug out, and your windshield is scraped out, and you actually get your car started,.....have fun with those donuts in the parking lot!! ^_^

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^