Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hi! :-)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/111012562/knitted-helvetica-hi-baby-blanket-for?ref=favs_view_3

      *twiddling my thumbs*...♫ hmmmmmm hmmmmmmm ♫ ...You know what this means, right?!...Uhhhh...there's nothing new going on. ^_^ So I'm just popping in to say "Hi!"...and to show you a couple of cute things I saw on Etsy this morning....Starting with the cute blanket in the header photo! :-)
      I saw it and thought how cute it would be to have people coming by to visit your new little one, and have 'little Johnny'...ummmm...'TALK' to them from the crib! LOL Well...sorta, kinda talk to them. You know...just say: 'Hi!' ^_^
      Considering the fact that I've never had any children myself, I'm really fascinated by baby items, aren't I?! ^_^ I think it's because I've walked, burped, sang to, and rocked a lot of babies in my life! And my relatives and friends were very thankful! LOL Especially one particular friend who had twin boys who were restless, non-sleeping, cryers! YIKES! But for some reason when she gave them to me...one in each arm, like little footballs nuzzled up under my chin :-)...and I rocked and hummed to them...THEY STOPPED CRYING IMMEDIATELY!! O_O More than that...they went RIGHT TO SLEEP!! ^_^ 
      I remember one particular night...it was late...when she came over to our house with the twins all bundled up in their little coats and hats...screaming at the top of their lungs!!...while she was sobbing uncontrollably! O_O She had been up for hours trying to quiet them, and they were having none of it!!...I was half asleep, but I went into my 'baby whisperer' mode...and withing 20 minutes everybody was asleep!! ^_^ Including their mom!! LOL It became a true 'sleep-over'...literally!! ^_^

      Anyway!...on to another cute etsy item! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/109268243/sweet-and-low-five-piece-afternoon-tea?ref=favs_view_1

      Oh, the fun conversations you could have over green tea, coffee, or cocoa, in these fun  cups!!! :-] And, of course, there would have to be some sweet biscuits or something somewhere!!!

      Oh Yeah! I've also been crocheting a few items, and wrangling hubby into sitting for a few photos. :-) Tell me what you think of these...
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/184586523/clutch-back-flower-pin-112-inch-lemon?ref=shop_home_active_4

https://www.etsy.com/listing/184713217/tiny-clutch-back-lapel-pin-1-inch-lemon?ref=shop_home_active_1 

      They're not that clear, but I think the customers will get the idea, don't you?! :-)

      Okay...time to go and get something on a plate!! ^_^ ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/81619412/wall-clock-plate-circle-design?ref=favs_view_2

      The doctor's visit is tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have something to talk about then! :-) And let's hope it's good news!!...See you then!...And have a good 'Hump Day' Everybody!! ♥

Hungry Stomach

My empty stomach's grumbling
was as noisy as could be!
So demanding in it's urging,
and it's "Hungry" symphony.

I awakened to it's music,
and the fluttering that it caused.
I tried to just ignore it,
with its twist and turning gnaws!

Like a 'stick-in-hand' conductor,
setting music to a riot,
I'll direct some food into it,
so that it will just be QUIET! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^