Thursday, April 17, 2014

No Words.....

(Vintage Websters New Ideal Dictionary by AmeliaBedeliaVintage)

      I'm sorry for the late post, but it's been one of those kind of days!!! I'll be back in the morning to tell you all about it. Well,,,maybe not 'ALL' about it! ^_^ But the part I can tell you, I will! :-]
      I'll find some words in my sleep tonight. LOL Until tomorrow.......I'm O-U-T! ^_^

I don't feel like talking

I know you won't believe this,
but I don't feel like a chat!
I don't wanna talk today.
That's just not where my head is at.

I'm not all giddy gabby.
I don't feel like spilling words.
I wanna sit and watch the weather,
or the clock, or maybe birds.

My non-communication
only happens now and then,
so enjoy the tempered silence
while I keep a quiet pen.

Tomorrow may be different.
I may talk your ears right off.
You may not get a word in edge-wise,
so today...go play some golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^