Thursday, May 15, 2014

Seek And Ye Shall Find...More Than You're Looking For!!! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/74843065/lost-and-found-greeting-card?ref=favs_view_1

      I was just getting ready to take my nap...so that I can be all rested up to pay good attention at my meeting tonight...when I realized I hadn't done my blog post today to tell you the good news!...I FOUND IT!! :-) Of course I'm talking about my elusive rainbow baby blanket that I've been searching for a few days!...


      I decided to 'really' look for it today, instead of just looking for it in the bunched up filing cabinet of my mind...like I've been doing for the last few days! ^_^ Oooooo! That filing cabinet is a mess!!! LOL
      I had to go through bags and bags of yarn in my work-room! O_O Yikes! Who knew I had that much yarn anyway?!!! WOW!...And not only did I find the rainbow baby blanket...half done, of course!...but I found other projects that need to be either given away, thrown away, listed in my Wuglyees shop,  or finished!
      NO! I don't know where they came from!!! ^_^ And even worse, I don't have the pattern for them written down anywhere, and I'm gonna have to go back into that bunched up filing cabinet of my mind to try to remember how to finish them!! O_O ...Uhhhhh...it could be a lost cause! LOL
      I found this throw pillow cover...


      I remember finishing this one!...but why I didn't list it in the shop?!...I don't know. O_O It's really soft, with frilly yarn on the front, and a big, soft, crochet button flower! :-) ... And on back?.....
 

      ...no frill, but lots of softness. :-)

      I also found this very soft and pretty baby blue baby blanket...in progress. :-) ...
 

      In was in a bag with all of the yarn to finish it...but no written pattern! O_O UGH!...


      It's not right!...It's not right, I tell you!...for a woman with an Etsy shop that has the theme:  "Where nothing is wasted--not even the ugly!" to have all of this yarn, and these crochet projects in bags 'going to waste'!! O_O I've got to get them done!!!...


      And I will!!!...as soon as I finish the project I started with this pretty yarn. :-) ...
 

      Stay Tuned!! :-) ... But, for today, Bye!!! And have a good one! :-) ♥

Why Do You Have To Share?

I know you're probably wondering:
"Why does she feel the need to share?"
I'll tell you. It's no secret!
It's because...Oh Well...YOU'RE THERE!

Why should I suffer this alone
when I can whine right in your ear?
And, after all, you came to visit,
and you still are sitting there!

Why should I keep it to myself...
this so-called 'Too Much Information'?
If you leave it up to me
there'll be a 'Listen To Me' nation!

I like to share my good and bad.
I've done it for so many years.
But you don't really have to listen.
You could amputate your ears! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^