Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sooooooo...How Is Your Middle Of The Week?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181759144/tanzanite-swarovski-crystal-choker?ref=favs_view_2

      Soooooo...it's another Wednesday...or 'Hump Day'! :-) What are you up to today?!...Me?! O_O Well...at the moment I' watching tennis! ^_^ Svetlana Kuznetsova vs. Simona Halep. It's a match that was suppose to start over three hours ago, but it was raining! Ugh! Actually, it's raining here in Massachusetts too...or it WAS! We have a bit of a reprieve for the moment, but we're due to get walloped later tonight!  
      Surprisingly, it's not enough rain to put my joints and muscles into a spasm. So, I did my exercises, did some studying for the meeting this week, did some reading, etc. I was down-right productive!! ^_^
      The choker in the header photo is just for YOU!! ^_^ There's no real reason to share it, except that I saw it...with it's pretty self!...when I was doing a quick scroll through the activity feed on Etsy a few minutes ago!...That'll let you know just how busy I was! LOL All I really was doing was wasting some time! ^_^ (Nice way to waste some time, looking at pretty things, don't you think?! ^_^) 

      I'm very excited about the quarter-finals at the French Open today! :-) Three of my favorites are playing!...Simona Halep, Gael Monfils, and my 'Baby Boy', Rafael Nadal! :-) ...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152471325469920&set=a.10150676631554920.412626.196363369919&type=1&theater

      I believe that Svetlana Kuznetsova, Andy Murray, and David Ferrer are all gonna give them a run for their money...and it's gonna be fun to watch!! ^_^ Of course, I'm partial to seeing one of them in particular come through for sure!...

      

https://www.etsy.com/listing/189310770/nadal-t-shirt-tennis-tshirt-sapin-top?ref=favs_view_1

      Yes! In tennis, I'm partial!! ^_^ What else do I have to do in the middle of the week?! LOL Have a good one! ♥

Why I Love Sports

When I see something done at it's best,
When I see the hard work and the skill,
When I know they could give it no less,
and if more could be given, they will,

When I hear in their voice the request,
to be put in, yes, even if ill,
When the time that they're spending is pressed,
and the love for the sacrifice real,

When the rules of the game they've addressed,
and for them, the price well worth the bill,
When I've felt them embracing the test,
then I love it, and I always will! 

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is gorgeous!! Wish I had made it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, Bead! :-) And I know you 'could've' made it if you wanted to!! ;-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^