Friday, July 4, 2014

So, How Was My Day?!!...Let Me Show You!


      It's been a great day!! :-) But don't get me wrong. Great doesn't mean that we had beautifully sunny weather, or that we were dancing the night away in Brazil!...although we did consider going to Brazil for our 'virtual date' tonight! :-) We decided against it, since the area is full to the brim with FIFA soccer fans! ^_^
      No...it was a great day 'despite' the weather....which included wind and rain ALL DAY! O_O And we enjoyed the day, despite the fact that we didn't travel anywhere!...We stayed at home all day and just enjoyed the quiet, the food, the men's semi-final tennis matches at Wimbledon, and pork chops, with homemade french fries on the side!! ^_^ YUM!!
      I know that hubby and I weren't the only ones to enjoy the stay at home! Take a look...look close now! :-) ... 
    


      The little bunnies decided that since it was pouring rain and there weren't any pesky robins hopping all over the grown, or deers roaming through, they would just frolic in the backyard to their hearts content!! ^_^ ...
 


      They didn't even seem to be too bothered by a six-foot man holding a camera and staring at them!...although they did stop and peep up at him every once in a while. :-)) ...





      Eventually they headed back into the woods...probably to eat! :-] ... We took a clue from them and headed in to eat ourselves! ^_^ ...
 

      I hadn't had pork chops and fries for a while! And they were good too!! :-) All hot and crispy...just like hubby knows I like 'em!! ^_^ 

      And just so you know I didn't sit around all day doing nothing.....much!....let me show you the two...count 'em!...TWO shawls I'm making!! :-) ...
 


      Granted, they're just at the beginning stages, but beginning the project is half the battle for me!!...Once I get it started I get obsessed almost, about getting it done!!...unless it becomes too repetitive....i.e., a certain rainbow baby blanket!! LOL Even though I was changing colors all the time on that blanket, I got bored with it. :-( It just felt like it was taking FOREVER!!!...I am gonna fish it out and finish it though!...one of these days!!....I will!....You just watch!!!! O_O But don't watch right NOW!! LOL
      Okay...that was my day!....Well, the part I can share, anyway! ^_^ There was some other stuff. You know, some silly conversations, some yelling at the t.v., some 'loser' dancing, and some begging for salt water taffy! ^_^ ........ but......no matter how much he begged, I wouldn't give it up!!! LOL My stash 'does' need to keep 'some' bribe-able stuff in it, doesn't it?!! :-)) I'm not cold-hearted though. I 'did' relinquish a peppermint or two. ^_^
      Alright, enough silliness for today!....But, oh!...it 'was' a great day!! ♥ I hope yours was too!! :-]

I Am Rich

I am rich in loving friendships.
Rich in loyalty and love.
I am rich in deep emotions,
and in my love for God above.

I am rich in complications.
Rich in insight from my years.
Rich in belly folding laughter.
Rich in sympathetic tears.

I am rich as I can be,
in things not taken in a flash.
Not all abundance can be counted.
Rich is not always in cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^