Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sleepy 'Stream of Consciousness'!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/221394305/typography-print-my-brain-has-too-many?ref=favs_view_1

      Why am I up at 3:02 a.m.?!! ^_^ Aargh! Hormones!!! Oh well, since I'm up anyway!...let's talk! ^_^ Just random 'stream of consciousness'...like, for instance, why is it that I can cut and file my toenails and fingernails, but there's always at least one toe or fingernail that wants to be a problem!!
      I know you know what I mean!...it's the toenail or fingernail that imbeds just a little too deeply into the side of your finger or toe, resisting the clippers and the fingernail file at every turn!! LOL Inevitably you finally get it just right, then you look at the rest of your fingernails and toenails...and this one now still looks 'wonky'!! LOL Oh, the things we do to have pretty nails!!!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/217406283/swarovski-crystal-fingernail-ring-silver?ref=favs_view_1

      How do you....nicely...tell your husband that you don't ever want him to make you a certain dish ever again....EVER?!! LOL Is there a nice way to say to your husband (or whoever is doing the regular cooking in your household) that their cooking of a particular thing has much to be desired?....like....you desire that they get someone who knows how to cook it, to cook it for you!...with them way.....waaaaaaay...away from the stove!! LOL 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/216125514/bad-cooks-machine-embroidery-design?ref=favs_view_1

      Maybe you could say: "I'm sorry honey, but I don't want to fake smile through another tasting of it!! It's really awful!!!! YUCK! Turn the stove up to a decent temperature, or down to the heat level of the sun, or.....OFF!!!!...and back away from the stove!...or away from the kitchen all together!!!" LOL
      Okay....no! :-)) I guess there isn't a nice way to say that! ^_^

      Have you ever fallen 'out of love' with some of your relatives...sisters, brothers, cousins, etc....and then years go by and you 'fall back in love' with them again?! :-) That's happening to me these days. I'm re-starting to see why I thought they were adorable, funny, smart, and my dear relatives! ♥

https://www.etsy.com/listing/87030212/heart-shaped-rocks-watercolor-heart?ref=favs_view_1

      I wonder if music will ever get old to me. I mean, I wake up happy to listen to it, hear it randomly on t.v. commercials and start wiggling my toes, go to sleep with it peacefully, and just generally never get tired of it!! Is there gonna be a day, like when I'm 97 or something, when I say to myself: "WOW! I can NOT hear that song one more time!!!!"...I suspect not. :-))
      Even when a song has almost worn me out!...meaning it's on every station being sung LIVE by the artist, it's the song that's being used for every commercial, it's the song some friend of mine falls in love with (thinking it's a new song, but it's 2 years old), it's the song playing over and over on a loop in my head when I wake up in the morning, etc....I STILL can hear it and be in love with it all over again!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/124982091/music-print-bowtie-bow-tie?ref=favs_view_1

      It may be one of those kind of loves where I'll have to be deaf and brainless before it ends...sorta like the love I have for my God, for crocheting, for napping, and for my hubby!! ^_^ I guess that's alright. Right?! :-)

       My skin is so dry!!! O_O I'm slathering lotion on myself like next week lotion is gonna go off the market forever...and STILL...two seconds later...my skin is dry again!! Ugh!...I've turned the heat down, slept in moisturizer, turned up the humidifier, exfoliated, used moist towels, etc...but invariably, shortly afterward, a little itch starts...I look down...and I'm 'ashy'!!! LOL Maybe it's just a 'dark-skinned girl' thing! Ugh!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/215195952/nourishing-hand-cream-for-dry-hands?ref=favs_view_1

      *Yawn*...3:36 a.m. Ugh!....I guess I might as well try to lay back down. Hopefully sleep with re-visit me, or I'll wake hubby up and have someone to talk to...other than YOU...or myself...I mean. LOL Have a good rest of the weekend, Y'all! ♥


Peaceful Moments

Peace is what I'm after.
No concerns to vex my head.
No disturbing complications.
No emotions to be read.

Peaceful contemplation.
Mental 'Playing in the yard'.
No 'You have to do this!" wording.
Nothing strenuous or hard.

Quiet, simple peace.
No one's problems I should fix.
No concentrated effort.
No new wrinkles in the mix.

Yes, peace is what I'm after.
Nothing pressing me 'to do'.
I want peaceful little moments.
And I'm gonna get them too!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my heart rock print. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, Kathleen! :-] ♥

      Delete
  2. I've been getting up around 2am and finding it hard to get back to sleep. Then I crash and never even hear Jack get up and leave for work! I'd better get a hold on that since I go back to work in 2 weeks! This home thing has been good...except for the reason I was home! Getting recovered from my knee surgery has had it's ups and downs but I see the light at the end of the tunnel! (maybe that's because it's lighter outside now!) We heat with wood and our home gets very dry. I'm always putting moisturizer on and drinking gallons of water! Soon though we'll be done with that. The temps are warming up...maybe almost 60 by Wed. I know we will still get snow off and on until April but hopefully some of this white stuff will melt this week and I'll even see some grass again! Have a good week and keep the music flowing..along with the moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, Yaya! ^_^ "Music and Moisturizer'. Sounds like a song! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^