Wednesday, April 1, 2015

YAY!!...I Can See The Lawn!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/228431034/made-to-order-4-3-layer-crochet-brooch?ref=shop_home_active_1

        I know! You're thinking: "What are you so excited for?!!"...Well, I'll tell ya!...I've been looking at nothing but wet white stuff out my window into the backyard for what seems like an eternity now! But today.....Ahhhhhhhhh!...Sunshine and I can see the lawn!! ^_^
      And not just "Peek-A-Boo" parts of the lawn either! Practically the whole lawn is showing!!...Yes, People, it's a good day at the Wug house!! ^_^ It's also a good day because hubby doesn't have to cook again tonight! A dear, dear friend made and delivered us the most delicious meal last night!
      It was thin spaghetti, topped with a yummy chicken with mango and peaches sauce!! So.....SO....good!!! :-) ... Uhhhhh...A woman shouldn't be this excited about chicken in a mango and peach sauce....but I am!! LOL We had it for dinner...then I had a little for breakfast this morning...for lunch today...and now we'll have it again for dinner tonight!! LOL...Come on! Haven't you ever done that?!!!....No?! O_O ...TOO BAD FOR YOU!!!! ^_^

      After spaghetti chicken and mango peach sauce, what else is there to talk about?!....Oh I know! Crochet brooches! ^_^
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=6606659&ref=shopsection_leftnav_9

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=6606659&ref=shopsection_leftnav_9

      I finished these four for a dear customer. Pink...Ecru...Black...and Light Pistachio Green! :-)
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=6606659&ref=shopsection_leftnav_9

      I also sent off two more pair of slippers last night too! :-) I've got more slippers and flower brooches in my future...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=6606659&ref=shopsection_leftnav_9

      ...but that's not the most important thing happening in my world this week. Friday, April 3, 2015 is the date for the Memorial of Christ's Death. It's a very special time...If you're interested, and you want to find out where the nearest location is to you, so that you can attend, you can check out the details HERE.

      Otherwise...I got nothing! :-)) Well, nothing but a very interesting phone call from my sister today! I'll talk to you about that tomorrow. In the meantime, have a good one, Y'all!! ♥

I Am Thankful

I am thankful I can breathe
when I wake up every day;
I am thankful I have time
in which I can spend to pray.

I am thankful that my husband
is a good, hard-working man;
I am thankful I can write
with a steady flowing hand.

I am thankful for good friends,
who are always there for me;
I am thankful for my ears,
and the sunsets I can see.

I am thankful for the Bible,
`cause from it I learned the truth;
I am thankful for the rain,
and my sturdy rain-proof roof.

I am thankful for my life,
because without it I'd be dead-
and the dead can't serve Jehovah,
or even practice what he's said.

I am thankful for this poem,
writing it was not a chore,
`cause it made me stop and think
of all the things I'm thankful for.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^