Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Brrrrrrrr!....Sweater Time!!


      I will probably never ever ever, never ever....never EVER ever!...make this pattern again!!...but I'm half way through with it already (this is the photo I took of the back of the boy's sweater when it was only about half way done), so I HAVE to finish it now!
      It's gonna be a long sleeved hooded boy's southwest-style sweater/hoodie. :-] ...
 


     
      It's a whole lot of color. And a whole lot of changing of colors. And a whole lot of WORK adding those designs!! O_O But it's also a whole lot of fun doing something I haven't done before! ^_^
 

      And since it's time for bed, and I don't have anything else to share with you...I hope you enjoy the peek at it! ^_^ 

      I could spend a bit of time telling you the story about how hubby just found out that his new "job" is really gonna be four more weeks of un-paid training!...Ughhhhhh!!!!!...and then probably another two weeks after that before he actually gets a paycheck!....UGHHHHH!!!!...but I won't waste my time ranting about such un-smile-worthy things!! ^_^ Is it any wonder I need to go to bed RIGHT NOW?!!! O_O Goodnight, Y'all. Here's hoping you have something to smile about!! :-) I make myself feel better just knowing that somebody does!!!! ^_^ See you tomorrow! ♥

Balance

You teeter totter, in the middle,
Lean a little, OOPS! You're off!
Now you know that you're not balanced,
and you hope the ground is soft.

It's not easy to achieve,
and once you have it, to maintain.
In almost every part of life
our balance is so hard to gain.

You have to balance your emotions,
how you eat, and how you spend.
And when you're balancing your checkbook,
try to keep a level grin.

Staying somewhere in the middle
takes a conscious, careful touch,
because it doesn't take a lot
to go from balanced to 'too much'!

So try to keep a balanced eye,
a balanced plate, and balanced life.
Keep your feelings all in check,
and minimize the stress and strife.

And don't compare your sense of balance
 to your neighbor's...you're alone.
Because your neighbor's also trying
to get some balance of his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^